Over the Easter break I have been doing some work on the physical side of the project. I have completed the construction of the doodlestation so it is a simple matter of decorating it for June, a task that all of the group will participate in adding our own unique touches to it. I also managed to convert the doodle file itself onto my touch screen computer, this wasn’t a big deal there were only slight issues with formatting and installing fonts, which was easily sorted. Personally i feel that it looks far better on a touch screen, it eliminates the use of a keyboard and mouse which I feel adds to the experience. As far as the kinect goes I haven’t been having much joy. I have found many tutorials online regarding how to make it communicate with flash but the general consensus is that flash is a dead software that many people done even consider it when choosing a programming style. However, I still have a few routes left to explore so I intend to crack on with that right now!