Today we had a group meeting. Glenn gave us great feedback on our blogs and on our script. We are fully confident that we will have a working demo of the game and all its features for the WIP. Yesterday we stayed back as a full group and managed to make a major breakthrough in the kinect. we managed to get it working through flash! So now in my opinion it will be a simple matter of loading that external .swf file through a loader. This should be easy enough as I made my programming project last semester through using loaders. Once this is complete we will have the project essentially complete, with minor adjustments to be made and that will give us a lot of time to do more polishing and such. Laura also finished her designs and now begins the process of incorporating them into the actual project.