After spending a long couple of days doing a final review of our script it is finally complete. It has been a stressful few weeks trying to get everything finished to a high quality and on time so we all are so relieved to have it all handed up.
Yesterday morning we got feedback on our draft script from Glenn which went very well. He seemed very pleased with the standard of work we submitted. After we got the feedback we set straight to work doing a group read through. We really wanted to ensure that the ‘voice’ of the script was the same and the spelling and grammar was correct so we felt that the best way of achieving this was as a team.
Personally, I am delighted with the final script. I think that we did a great job getting it completed on schedule and the final product gets the whole idea of DoodleBlocks across substantially.
The next big milestone now is getting our ‘work in progress’ to a high standard for the presentation so that we have an actual working physical construct to show which will give people a better idea of what they can expect from us as a team and of our final project.